Sunday, December 7, 2008

Depression or sickness

Hey
Was sick this past week and realized that symptoms of sickness are the same as depression. Now, I know that I do not have clinically depression in me because even though I have been tired, instead of just laying in bed, I have been pushing myself to get up and move forward. I had a horrible/great week. I actually had 3 jobs this past week while I was sick. I know kindof crazy, but it was enough to put anybody's mood into overdrive, so I have to remember that I need to give myself a break and put this past week behind me and move forward once again because that is all that I can do, keep on moving forward even if forces want to stop me.

So, I will say that I was sick and not depressed because I am moving forward and upwards.

No comments: