Thursday, May 28, 2009

insurance companies

Okay, i am blessed with having insurance through my husband's employer and yes we have good coverage because he works for a big company, but boy oh boy dealing with insurance companies are a pain in the neck. I have been trying to fax a form to continue coverage with them because for some reason they are dropping my ob. I have been given 3 different fax numbers and given conflicting information.

On top of that, we realized that i wasn't even covered for a month because of my husband's company's mistake. Like i said, I am not complaining about having health insurance and feel blessed that we do, I just wish there was some easier way to get something accomplished with them. Who knows what kind of proposal that the government will present for health care but i sure hope it is one that will cut down on the confusion, not expand it any further than it needs to be.

No comments: