Saturday, January 8, 2011

13 months

the kid is 13 months today and walking. where does the time go? she is starting to eat a bit better but its been a struggle on my part figuring out what she likes. she loves her whole milk!! Weaning was an adjustment, well mostly it was just a problem in the mornings. Took about 2 weeks for her to get used to not having her breastmilk in the mornings. She was not so into breastfeeding and we are going to try to have another one soon so it was necessary and she does love her milk.

so excited to go on our cruise next month with the family. i am looking forward to it and hopeful that she will be okay and enjoy her trip so mommy and daddy can enjoy there time. being a mom has been such a ride and I am enjoying it more than I could imagined. Life is so grand with my family. I am so fortunate to be a mom and a wife and I have the best family ever. Life is good, what else is there to say

No comments: