Wednesday, November 5, 2008

expressing thoughts

I have heard from a couple of people that they enjoy reading my posts and finding out what I will say next. I really like the idea of blogging because for me, it is just about random thoughts that seem to come together in a blog. Does that make sense? I think so, it is comforting knowing that I can freely express my thoughts without getting flagged or deleted. This are my thoughts for goodness sakes, they should not be censored.

We always seem to be careful about what we say to others and how it will affect them, but in this blog, I am not offending anybody because if someone wants to read this, they will, if they want to leave a comment, they will or just pass it by. It is really just an expression of thoughts and it seems like there are way too many sensors on what we can say and what we have to say.

I find myself getting into trouble when I say what I mean. Everybody always says, "tell it to me straight" but when I do, it just doesn't seem to be true and I end up offending someone.

Oh well, that is way the cookie crumbles

No comments: