Saturday, November 1, 2008

Waking up

Well, waking up is not an easy thing to do and I had to get up at 3:30 am to make a flight at 6am. For some reason, I woke up at 3:27 am. My body just seems to know what needs to get done and it does it. I do not know how people function on little to no sleep. I was a walking asleep for the day. I am fortunate that I do not have to travel so much and that I get to sleep until I wake up on most days. Last night I went to bed at my usual time, but had trouble sleep and when I have trouble sleeping, I usual have a wierd dream. Well, it seems like all of my dreams are wierd. I dream outwards and never see myself in my dreams, and most of the time, I dream about people that I do not know or knew in the past.

It was ironic that yesterday was Halloween because I surely had a bizzare day. I will recoup today and move forward to my hope that I have a great night sleep tonight!

No comments: