Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting used to something

So, how long does it take to get used to something new? I was told that it takes 2 weeks? yeah right, there are things that take a minute and then there are things that you never get used too. How do you get used to the hard things? I see people that struggle with change, basically everybody, who likes change anyways? I am trying to change into someone that I was a couple of years ago and I have always preached that you can never go back. Guess I have to listen to myself and learn how to reinvent myself. First step is getting used to the new me and liking her for all of her greatness and all of her faults. Yeah, just started talking in the third person.

Life is way too short to spend my time being upset and too much of it lately has been that, so i am making an effort today to get used to change and go with the flow. sounds good right?

No comments: