Monday, January 5, 2009

What does a girl have to write to get a following?

Hey there,
so i start blogging and think that i write witty comments, but no followers. hmm what needs to be done to start a conversation? Well, a real conversation one person starts then the other has to follow, if nobody follows then it is not considered conversation. I guess blogging is the same. I do enjoy this posts and it has become a relaxing diary for me if anything of that, but i wish one day somone would just say hello!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

sylvia said...

Hi Jen, Great to hear you're doing well, I mean married and PG! WOW! What blessings you are receiving. I thought of you today and found you by googling your name! We worked at the same hospitals, in case you forgotten me :-)
Best Regards,
Sylvia