Saturday, December 15, 2007

balancing act

Ok, so the dinner party went well, but i had an interesting conflict with my mother. My mother reallylikes my boyfriend but i am not so sure how much she likes me being with him. She is used to me being single, which i have been for a long time and all of a sudden i am living with someone ready to start my life with them. I am entering new territory here and it is exciting and scary at the same time, so i will keep everyone posted on the next step. Well the next step is going to his family's house for christmas (i had to practing saying that phrase so many times, "I am going to my boyfriend's parent's house for christmas), and then he will need to meet the rest of my family and so on, in the meantime, i need to work on this new house of mine and finding a balancing act with my family and my new life.

No comments: