Friday, September 26, 2008

OMG

Well, wedding is finally here and of course I cannot sleep and have a pimple. It is ironic that life cannot ever be simple. I think that wrenches are thrown in to our lives to help us appreciate what we have. I had dinner last night with my family and my brother was playing a game of hide-and-seek with his kids. My nephew found the dollor bill and the first thing he said was, "Aunt Jen, I want you to have this as a wedding present." Talk about special moments. He is seven and the sweetest kid. Of course, I told him to keep his money for something special.

I am so blessed to be loved by my family, friends and especially my husband to be. Who cares about a small facial blemish when I have all this other stuff to be grateful for. Anyways, that is what make-up is for.

No comments: