Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting help without asking

Well, it is offical, life is back to normal this week. The trip is over and we are both back at work. I have never been on a vaction for 2 weeks before and i now know why people get so excited for a vacation. I did not realize how stressed out I was until I was able to relax for a week or two.

I have this thing inside of me, the "I am fine" button that I can always convince myself that I am okay. Well, I am not always okay and that was apparant with how my stress has come out. I know that when life gets us down, we sometimes say, WHY ME? I wish I had a good answer for that one. Life gives us what we can handle, but for me sometimes it sure gives me a lot.

I am thankful, grateful and all those other things that I can handle my days, but if left to myself, I think I would screw up all the time. It is nice to have someone watching over me and telling me what I am doing wrong because clearly I do not alway see it. I now have someone that is right there helping me EVEN when i do not want his help and I appreciate that more than anyone can ever know.

Not sure where I am going with this, but if anyone knows anything about making mistakes by themselves then that can be a start.

No comments: